Using Ouija Boards, Talking Board & Spirit Boards
There is no one hardcore documented way to use a ouija board, spirit board or talking board, although there are common guidelines that have been adopted by users of the many boards in use.
A Commonly Used Technique For Communicating With Spirits
- Turn off any distractions like televisions, radios and mobile phone.
- Many people find low lights such as candle light sets the mood and makes it easier to build up the energy.
- Best results are said to be using 2 or more people surrounding the board.
- Set the board on either your knees, or a firm surface if using more than 2 participants.
- You may wish to open the session using a ritual or prayer, this is your own choice and many such rituals can be found on the internet or alike.
- Each place a fingertip or fingertips (index & middle) on the pointer, be it a planchette or glass, placed in the centre of the board.
- Take it in turns, or nominate one person (The Leader) to ask questions of the board, usually starting with closed questions that will lead to a YES or NO answer, the most common one being : “Is There Anyone There ?”
- If there is no initial movement after a short while try moving the pointer slowly in a circular motion until you feel an urge or pull to a particular letter or marking.
- As you gain movement or indications from your closed questions use more open questions that can be answered by spelling out words on the board.
- Remember the movement maybe conscious or subconscious that is for you to trust and decide.
- Once the session is complete close the board by moving the pointer to Goodbye. A closing ritual or prayer is optional.
Enjoy. Remember it is just a parlour game … or is it ?
We cannot be held responsible for any events or actions that may or may not occur in using this technique.